We have built up an array of experience across many industries and countries, and across B2C and B2B business models.
We work closely with you to build up internal expertise and competence. Do you need to improve customer experience, refocus your teams, relocate, merge, upsize or downsize? We offer the following expertise.
Customer management, sales and marketing
- Assessing and benchmarking your organisation's CM capabilities against proven best practices of B2C and B2B customer experience and journey management
- Researching and developing customer-centred marketing and customer relationship / experience management strategy
- Optimising your channels – digital, call centre, branches, intermediaries, and so on
- improving customer service and creating "sales through service" up-sell and cross-sell initiatives
- Engaging, managing, involving and training people around customers
- Targeted customer data and knowledge management
- more . .
- Helping you achieve your business objectives with minimal disruption and to maximum long-term effect
- We help clients with all aspects of organisational performance, from design, through relocation management & outsourcing, to individual team performance optimisation
- more . .
Partnering and Contract Management
- As one of the key policy tools in its drive to reduce public sector spend, the Government is making much of the ‘Big Society’ concept: where the delivery of public services is radically transformed through far greater engagement and involvement of citizens and private sector organisations than ever before
- We are ideally placed to help private sector sector organisations engage with the public sector to create value for their shareholders in this changing social environment
- We also have a comprehensive contract management toolkit to help clients get the best possible outcomes and efficiencies from their partnerships, contractors and outsource suppliers.
Programme and project management (PPM)
- Supplying experienced programme and project managers.
- Aligning with your preferred PPM methodology (for example, PRINCE2 or Managing Successful Programmes), or developing bespoke tools, templates and methodologies with you
- more . .
Please contact Peter Lavers for more information.