Identifying efficiencies is the at the heart of every department's work and we can help. We have experience of working with several departments and many teams on prioritisation and finding efficiencies. As you would expect, our collaborative methodologies are heavily tailored to fit your needs and ensure maximum engagement of staff.
Please get in touch if you are working in the area of prioritisation, business planning or efficiency. We're always keen to share our thinking and learn from the best.
But efficiency can only get so far. Lasting budget reductions require radical rethinking of public service delivery models and we have a unique set of skills to help. Our team brings together the expertise of those who have 'been there and done it' with insightful business analysis, piloting and innovation from across and outside the public sector.
Contact Janice Shiner to discuss how we can help you.
Finally, efficient implementation is about getting things right first time. Our specialists have proven themselves invaluable in efficient and enduring public sector policy implementation. We can point to cash savings of £3 million on one project alone as a result of our work. We have experience working across Whitehall, including:
- the Department for Education (DfE)
- the Department for Health (DH)
- HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- the Home Office
- the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Communities and Local Government
- the Ministry of Justice
- HM Treasury (HMT)
- the Office of the Public Guardian (OPG)
- the Office of Government Commerce (OGC)
- the Central Office of Information (COI)
- the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra).
We're on a number of frameworks, so it’s quick and easy to procure us.